Friday, February 25, 2005

Blogs of Note: So What Can I Do?

We all look at the world around us...all of the cares and concerns (big and small)...and, if we have even a shred of humanity, we wonder what we can do to make it (our neighborhoods, communities, towns, countries, lives) better.

This site asks the question...So What Can I Do?...and then attempts to find some answers with ideas, links, and phone numbers that can lead you to ways to help...ways to contribute...ways to make the world (yours, mine, and ours) a better place (in ways big and small.)

It's a very worthwhile and admirable way to use the blogging medium.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi. I'm still relatively new to this (blogging) but have become an addict. I wanted to take a moment to tell you that you were one of the first bloggers I started following, I like your writing style. Your stories were facinating and I am glad I took the time to read. I admire your strong heart and obvious compassion and empathy for those around you and those you have known. Thanks!

Karama said...

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for mentioning "So what can I do" in "Bread and Roses." We can make such a difference, especially when we work together. Thanks for helping spread the word. I hope you and your readers will enjoy "So what can I do" and I hope you all will visit often.