Monday, March 06, 2006

Okay, So I Couldn't Stay Away...

Yes I freely admit that I missed updating this blog. Bread and Roses was…and hopefully will be again…a great place for me to exercise my writing muscles…to publish pieces that were too short or too offbeat or too whatever to market…and to interact with other writers.

In the two months since I stopped updating this site, I haven’t found an agent but I have completed most of the principal writing on my most personal novel to date and that’s all good (and a good week before my self-imposed deadline of March 13th.) But there are stories and thoughts and vignettes that come into my head and I haven’t had a place to work them out.

And thus I return to this blog (maybe not by “popular demand” but what’re you gonna do? :-)

Multi-tasking is the key. I’ve always been good at that and I’m anxious to get Bread and Roses back into the flow of that.

So ready or not, Bread and Roses is going back online with semi-regular updates.

Perseverence furthers (or so I’m told anyway.)

No comments: