Thursday, May 26, 2005

Blogs of Note: Blog Cruiser

This neat little site, functioning as an informative conduit to other interesting blogs out in the ever-expanding blogosphere, is one of my favorite sites to visit (it was one of the first sites I included on B&R's blogroll and I have been remiss in not featuring it here before this.)

Blog Cruiser features even-handed blog reviews, ratings, and news that introduces us to engaging blogs we might not otherwise stumble upon. It's an oasis of information and positive energy with a clean, easy-to-navigate presentation. It's a highly recommended stop for those looking for intriguing new blogs to discover, enjoy, and share.

* * * * *
The previous "blogs of note" all remain sites I think well worth your time, attention, and consideration:

A Gag Reflex

Dog Eat Doug

No One's Child

So What Can I Do?

My Neighbours Are Hoors!

63 Days

PSoTD

The Donegal Express

No comments: