Saturday, October 02, 2004

leaving on a jet plane

In a couple of hours I will be boarding a plane at San Diego's Lindberg Field and winging across the country to scenic Virginia Beach, VA (actually the plane will be touching down in kinda scenic Norfolk, VA...but there's no need to put too fine a point on it.)

I'm not a big fan of traveling. I don't mind being other places but the process of getting there can be mind-numbingly boring (to get to Virginia, for example, I'm going to have spend over an hour cooling my heels in Houston waiting for a connecting flight.) But what're you gonna do?

Spending two weeks on the East Coast (Monday Night Football not starting until 9 PM is, I know from previous experience, going to be a drag :-)...dispatches from the Old Dominion State will be posted here on a sporadic basis.

Namaste, y'all.

No comments: