Friday, March 11, 2005

...it's my birthday, too--yeah!...



You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.
(John Lennon & Paul McCartney)

Okay, I freely admit that I love birthdays. Birthdays of people I know and care about. Birthdays of people I barely know but want to wish well just the same.

And yes, especially (the kid in me never having completely grown up, any evidence to the contrary notwithstanding :-) my own birthday (getting older is, as far as I'm concerned, not something to be afraid of...it's one of the goals in life to get as old as possible while staying as healthy and as lucid and as open to new knowledge and experiences as humanly possible.)

Sunday March 13th is my birthday...if you're cruising by the blog this weekend and feel sporting, leave some "happy happys" for the big guy :-)

24 comments:

Tati said...

OK, but I won't send birthday wishes before Sunday - that is considered bad luck in Germany.
And, you can return the favor on St. Patrick's Day - that is my B-Day.;-)

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUB!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Day! Its mine at the end of the month. Came via BE

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!! My birthday was on Friday. I found your site via Blog Explosion.

Julie
www.simplylife.blogdrive.com

Doug The Una said...

Happy Birthday, partner

Carolyn said...

Have a wonderful birthday, Michael! And many more :)

Anonymous said...

I just landed on your site via Blogazoo and wanted to wish you Happy Birthday! I hope it's a good one :o)

Karen Funk Blocher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Funk Blocher said...

Well, it's past midnight from Maine to California, so it's officially your birthday. Happy birthday! May yours be as good as mine was on Thursday the 10th.

Karen (not THAT karen), via BE
http://journals.aol.com/mavarin/MusingsfromMavarin/entries/1618

(P.S. I deleted my previous comment due to a typo. Should've just let it stand!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Cori said...

Bappy Hirthday!!!!!

Georganna Hancock M.S. said...

I'm really glad you were born, today and every day. Make it a happy one!

dweller said...

happy birthday to you
in the california sunshine.
you lucky so and so.

Irishcoda said...

Happy Birthday! I have been reading your blog since coming across it on BE/BC/BZ Hope you have a great day!

Pink Sun Drops said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a perfectly splendid day!

Thanks for coming by and saying hi on my site :) .

Karama said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! hope you had (are having ;-D) a wonderful day!

Seitherin said...

We've never met, but Karen mentioned it was your birthday so here I am to wish you a happy one.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Michael K. Willis said...

Thank you to everyone who left birthday greetings. I really appreciate each and every one of them...it helped make a grand day all that much grander and for that I thank you all most sincerely...most humbly...and most happily.

Namaste, y'all.

Onotheo said...

Happy Birthday.
Got sent here by Blogcruiser.

ella m. said...

Happy(belated) birthday...us overnight beings are a day behind. Hope it was a glorious day and you have many happy and healthy returns!

Michael K. Willis said...

Jen,

No worries about the multiple posts...these infernal machines can be fickle things sometimes :-)

Thanks for the birthday greetings!

Anonymous said...

i know it's a bit late, but happy birthday michael!