Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Free Paris

Today I had decided that I was going to organize a march to protest the unjust incarceration of America's sweetheart...the strangely ubiquitous Queen of all Media...Miss Paris Hilton. But then it turned out to be such a gloriously blue and breezy spring day here South California that I blew that off and took a long, leisurely walk in the early afternoon sunshine by myself instead.

I am, of course, still fuming over the way "The Man" has treated Paris...but hey stuff happens (and I know that she would want us all to be strong and keep our heads held high while she's up the river in the Big House.) And besides I know that the media...especially the television folks...will keep us completely up to date on all things Paris (I'm pretty sure that they reported that she had regular bowel movements thanks in part to the oatmeal she had for breakfast today...though they forgot to mention if she had raisins on that oatmeal... )

Perseverance furthers, Paris. Stay strong, sweet pampered princess, stay strong.

* * * * *
More MKW Blogstuff: Neverending Rainbow

No comments: