Sunday, December 04, 2005

Not So Cynical Christmas Writing Contest

The 2005 winners of Cynic Online Magazine's annual Not So Cynical Christmas Writing Contest are posted as of this writing and yours truly did okay (see here).

Being more optimisitic than cynical during the Christmas season, I have written a number of Christmas stories and I submitted 3 (which was the limit) to this contest. I placed first with one story ("Prodigal Street") which would have been very cool in and of itself but I also took one of the two second place prizes with a second ("The End of the Rainbow") and got an honorable mention for the third ("Another Christmas Story".)

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think it was all very cool.

The stories on the the site (see link in the title or the first paragraph.)

As I've said before, I love this writing stuff (think I'll keep doing it for a bit.)

No comments: