Tuesday, November 02, 2004

National Novel Writing Month

I've entered into the annual National Novel Writing Month challenge (I had no idea that November was "National Novel Writing Month"...I guess you learn something everyday. You can link to their site by clicking on the title of this entry.)

The challenge is to complete a novel (175 pages or so) during the month of November. I've exhumed an idea I've had kicking around for years and I've started completely rewriting that idea from scratch as my contribution (the original pages are so old that I'm not the same writer I was when I wrote them...it's best to approach the story from the place I am now as a writer.)

The first chapter is posted on separate blog if you're interested:
http://mkwsouldeep.blogspot.com

I'll be making sporadic updates on my progress there.


No comments: