Friday, January 11, 2008

150 Words: Choices

We haven’t heard from you lately, is something wrong?

I presumed that you didn’t want to hear from me.

Why? Because of the other day? Look, we just didn’t want to upset her…

I got that. You made a choice and I have to respect that.

It’s not like that…we didn’t make a choice.

Yes you did. You made a choice where no one was asking you to make a choice but that’s cool.

That’s not fair.

Maybe not…but there it is. Anyway, like I said, it’s cool…I understand.

It doesn’t mean that we don’t love you too.

Okay.

Now you’re upset.

Really, I’m not. Choices are made and we live with them. That’s life. It’s all good.

Things were hectic and there was so much to do…

Yeah, again, that’s life. It’s cool.

Are we good?

Sure…it’s always important to know where we stand.

Love you.

Love you too.

No comments: